And when the user has provided liquidity, will receive the CSS-LP token (CoinswapSpace-LiquidityProvider). Example: A user deposited $CSS and $BNB into the pool they would receive CSS-BNB CSS-LP token.
CSS-LP tokens represent a proportional share of the pooled assets, allowing a user to reclaim their funds at any point
Every time user creates transaction (swap $BNB for $CSS) 0.2% fee is taken on the trade. 0.17% - Returned to liquidity pools in the form of a fee reward for liquidity providers.
- 1.User #1 holds 100 CSSLP, representing 100 $CSS & 100 $BNB tokens (1 CSSLP = 1 $CSS + 1$BNB)
- 2.User #2 trades 100 $CSS for 100 $BNB
- 3.User #3 trades 100 $BNB for 100 $CSS
- 4.The $CSS/$BNB Liquidity pool updated balance is 100.17 $CSS and 100.17 $BNB
- 5.Respective CSS-LP token would be worth 1.00017 $CSS and 1.00017 $BNB now when withdrawn.